Halloween!


Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and we had a blast with the kids! Rob & I were going to dress up with them, but we thought we were going to be in the hospital so we didn't get costumes! But, WATCH OUT because next year, the Majorek's will be rockin' it! ha ha ha :o)

The boys were a hit with the trick-or-treaters...no matter hold the kids were they loved the "babies"---that's what all the kids called them when they'd come by! Whether they were at the door with us or all the way by the back door, they just got a kick out of them! Although one particular set of trick-or-treaters stood out more than the others...there were 3 boys, between the ages of 4-9 and I had Tyson in my hands and the oldest boy says to me "Does he have cancer?" & I told him "No, he doesn't have cancer his heart is broken and he has to have it fixed" and all 3 boys look at him and say "Oh, that's so sad"---It was by far the most precious thing I had ever seen!! They just stood there for quite some time just looking at him!
Here are some pictures of our night...

Picture time with Mommy & Daddy
Miss Kaila, the "Hop Diva"

Waiting for trick-or-treaters...
Our kiddos...so cute!
I'm ready to get some candy!

Here are their 1st Halloween Sleepers from Nana & G-Pa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery