Happy Mother's Day!
I almost forgot to post about Mother's Day! That's how crazy it's been in our household lately :o) The best gift I got was the ability to "sleep in"! I only slept in until 8 but hey that's better than 5!!
I was greeted with yummy donuts, flowers and beautiful gift on the table...
We then went to one of my favorite restaurants, Outback! I absolutely love this place, it was so yummy :o)
While we were there I met one of my absolute favorite Soap Opera Actors, Tyler Christopher (a.k.a. Nikolas Cassadine) from General Hospital! For those of you that don't know I am 100% completely obsessed with General Hospital...I Tivo it everyday and never miss an episode!!! I even make Rob watch it with me sometimes :o)
Here's how it happened...My brother asked if I wanted a drink so we both went up to the bar ordered our drinks and I just happened to look down the bar and there he was! I had to make sure it was him so I waited a minute to see if I could see his tatoos that I have seen multiple times during his steamy romantic scenes :) I finally saw the end of his tattoo on his left arm...so i became the crazy soap fan that I am, ditched my brother and drink and just walked over to him and asked if he was an actor on General Hospital. He said "Yes" and I asked, "You play Nikolas Cassadine, right?!" He said "Yes" and introduced himself, "I'm Tyler" and shook my hand...At this point my heart was racing uncontrolably I was absolutely stoked to be speakin with him, let alone shake his hand!! I then introduced myself and told him I was a huge fan and have been watching for years! I then asked if he lived here or was visiting (just making small talk :) And he said "No, my brother-in-law lives here and I am visiting for the weekend" then introduced me to his brother-in-law. I then said "Well enjoy your time here, it was nice to meet you." Then I headed back to my table and just about freaked out! Rob just smiled and laughed at me!!HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!
Comments
My favorite parts of your day: sleeping in and donuts. That is what I got too!!!! haha we are so twins