Formula Coupons
After a year of buying formula, which is extremely expensive, especially when you are buying for 2 babies, I have never, not once, recieved instore coupons for the brand we buy, that is until they are no longer using formula!!!
I have purchased can after can, case after case of Similac formula from Walgreens & Target and they always gave me coupons for Enfamil --- You would think that if I was purchasing Similac formula, they would give me coupons for that brand, but they always popped out coupons for Enfamil!
I have purchased can after can, case after case of Similac formula from Walgreens & Target and they always gave me coupons for Enfamil --- You would think that if I was purchasing Similac formula, they would give me coupons for that brand, but they always popped out coupons for Enfamil!
Literally days after I stopped giving the boys formula last September, I got this coupon! What's up with that?!
Comments