Busy Busy Busy
We have been super busy lately, here's a recap of our Month thus far...
-We decorated for Christmas...
-The boys have a new found love of torturing the cat...
Nicole Scherzinger
Karmin
Cory Simpson
Gym Class Heroes
Taio Cruz
Oh my gosh, it's Selena Gomez!!!!
Flo Rida
One Republic--Who was a-maz-ing live!!
-The boys have taken over mommy's bed...on more than one occasion...someday I'll have a full nights sleep, some day...
-Participated in my company's Snow Day...
-The kids saw Santa...Tyson went right up to him, sat on his lap and then Lincoln sat down and did not like him which then scared Tyson who was about to cry, but of course Kaila loved it!!
-The boys have begun to fight more and more...when I say fight, I actually mean...hitting, kicking, biting, pushing, tackling and head-butting.
-I made soup for the very first time...Chicken Tortilla and it actually turned out really good---gave myself a pat on the back for sure!
-Gave Daddy a new sense of style...
-Became that mom who allowed their child to wear their pj's out in public...I really had to get my shopping done so I caved...
-We did 2 Christmas cards again this year...both turned out be-a-utiful!
-Bath time is still as fun as ever...
-Found the boys sleeping together for the first time...which ended up happening the next night too...
-Kaila attended her first Sock-Hop at school...the boys enjoyed the dancing too...
-Tried on skinny jeans for the first time in my life and pretty much freaked out because I couldn't get them off!! Should have had someone there to video tape it, it was hilarious!!
-Rob and I had a night out at the beautiful Botanical Gardens for my company Christmas Party...
-Kaila hit a grandslam at her last softball game of the season!!!! She even asked to play another season!
-Rob finally got the old book of the face...facebook :o)
-Tyson apparently really likes red and yellow bell peppers...
-Kaila performed in another Orchestra concert and this time was featured in the front! She did great!!
-Peppermint ice cream is a real fav around here...
-Rob celebrated his 37th Birthday!! The boys and I delivered a cake and some balloons to his work---He was semi-embarrased, mission completed! And then I took him out for a nice steak dinner The Keg. He also received is favorite pizza ev-er in the mail from his Dad. 2 Large thin crust sausage pizzas from La Casa :o) (there would be pictures, but the b-day boy hates pictures!!)
-While giving the boys a bath the other night, Lincoln drilled Tyson in the face with his pee and then tried peeing on Rob...it was seriously the funniest thing!!
-To date we've only hung 2 ornaments on our tree...Lincoln & Tyson's first homemade ornaments that I absolutely adore!!
Well, I guess that's it for now...I'll admit, I'm exhausted and would like a pause button but I know if I take that pause I am going to crash and more than likely get sick. So for now, I'm just going to keep chugging along!!
-We decorated for Christmas...
-Had a little holiday photo shoot...
-I got a stupid speeding ticket...nothing more to say about that.-The boys have a new found love of torturing the cat...
-I started working full time...still haven't found my groove just yet, but I'm gonna blame that on the holidays.
-Kaila and I went to the concert "Phooson" for the 1st time and had an absolute blast!! Me and my girl!
Nicole Scherzinger
Karmin
Cory Simpson
Gym Class Heroes
"This is so cool, I still can't believe I'm here!!"
Taio Cruz
Oh my gosh, it's Selena Gomez!!!!
Flo Rida
One Republic--Who was a-maz-ing live!!
-A little someone mastered biting...it's not funny nor do I condone biting, but he bit Rob in the butt and I'm still laughing about it today!
-The boys have taken over mommy's bed...on more than one occasion...someday I'll have a full nights sleep, some day...
-Participated in my company's Snow Day...
-The kids saw Santa...Tyson went right up to him, sat on his lap and then Lincoln sat down and did not like him which then scared Tyson who was about to cry, but of course Kaila loved it!!
-The boys have begun to fight more and more...when I say fight, I actually mean...hitting, kicking, biting, pushing, tackling and head-butting.
-I made soup for the very first time...Chicken Tortilla and it actually turned out really good---gave myself a pat on the back for sure!
-Gave Daddy a new sense of style...
-Became that mom who allowed their child to wear their pj's out in public...I really had to get my shopping done so I caved...
-We did 2 Christmas cards again this year...both turned out be-a-utiful!
Front...
Back...
-Lincoln has learned to dress himself...it's not always a success and takes forever and a day, but each week he gets a little better and better and even though I would like to just do it myself to get going, he is so proud of himself that all I can do is smile :o)-Bath time is still as fun as ever...
-Found the boys sleeping together for the first time...which ended up happening the next night too...
-Kaila attended her first Sock-Hop at school...the boys enjoyed the dancing too...
-Tried on skinny jeans for the first time in my life and pretty much freaked out because I couldn't get them off!! Should have had someone there to video tape it, it was hilarious!!
-Rob and I had a night out at the beautiful Botanical Gardens for my company Christmas Party...
-Kaila hit a grandslam at her last softball game of the season!!!! She even asked to play another season!
-Rob finally got the old book of the face...facebook :o)
-Tyson apparently really likes red and yellow bell peppers...
-Kaila performed in another Orchestra concert and this time was featured in the front! She did great!!
-Peppermint ice cream is a real fav around here...
-Rob celebrated his 37th Birthday!! The boys and I delivered a cake and some balloons to his work---He was semi-embarrased, mission completed! And then I took him out for a nice steak dinner The Keg. He also received is favorite pizza ev-er in the mail from his Dad. 2 Large thin crust sausage pizzas from La Casa :o) (there would be pictures, but the b-day boy hates pictures!!)
-While giving the boys a bath the other night, Lincoln drilled Tyson in the face with his pee and then tried peeing on Rob...it was seriously the funniest thing!!
-To date we've only hung 2 ornaments on our tree...Lincoln & Tyson's first homemade ornaments that I absolutely adore!!




































Comments