Merry Christmas!!
This was a very exciting Christmas this year, because the kids got what I call "big gifts"! We celebrated with my Mom & Dad on two seperate nights and boy did they make out like bandits :) They were so excited and this year, the boys were starting to understand it a little more!
Santa ate all his cookes!
OH MY GOSH!!!! BIKES! SANTA BROUGHT BIKES!!!
Loving his backpack :o)
iPod Touch!!!! What was Santa thinking this year?!
Gummy bears to Kaila from the boys :o)
These boys HAD to try the candy out!
Colored skinny jeans are her favorite!!
Daddy listened and got me the necklace I had wanted a while back!!
JELLY BEANS!!!
Where's Moms gift?! Can you find it?
I did!! Love them...thanks K!
Hmmm...a motorcycle???
Someones learning how to ride a motorcycle!!!! (Only learn, won't be buying one any time soon!)
Big box...
Equals...iphone 5! Woot Woot!!
Batman underwear!!
While everyone was playing...just an fyi, this is all we saw on Christmas Day :o)
We made breakfast...
Red, Santa pancakes! Aren't they so cute?!
And then...it was clean up time...whew!
Merry Christmas!!!
Comments