30th Birthday!!
I am official the big 3-0! This is the only year that I have been somewhat reserved about my birthday and normally, I love birthdays...especially mine :o)
I think it may have something to do with the fact that I have more gray hairs than I'd like to admit, I've started squinting so much while at the computer, I'm ready to go to bed before 9pm (9pm is staying up late most nights-ha!) etc...
But putting all that aside, I ended up having a great 30th birthday!! On my birthday, I actually had the day off and so did Rob! It was the first time in I don't know how long that he took the day off for me, how sweet, huh?! We went out to breakfast and then to the gym (According to Rob, once you hit 30, you have to make sure you don't turn fatty fat so I had to work out---he was totally joking, but it was funny and semi-true :o)
And then we took the boys to preschool and parent-teacher conferences, to which they are doing wonderful and she just loves our boys!! When we got there she said "Before we get started, can I tell you how much I love your kids. They are just great, so nice and polite!". She went on for a minute or two and it just melted my heart and made me so happy!! Now, if only we could apply all that amazing behavior in school to home, that would be wonderful :o) But none the less, it was a great birthday present!
On Saturday we had a big 30th Birthday Party for me at our house. The kids went to my moms and we partied up the night. It was so much fun and I was just floored by all the love from our friends---can't thank everyone enough for coming! We had great food and drinks!
I think it may have something to do with the fact that I have more gray hairs than I'd like to admit, I've started squinting so much while at the computer, I'm ready to go to bed before 9pm (9pm is staying up late most nights-ha!) etc...
But putting all that aside, I ended up having a great 30th birthday!! On my birthday, I actually had the day off and so did Rob! It was the first time in I don't know how long that he took the day off for me, how sweet, huh?! We went out to breakfast and then to the gym (According to Rob, once you hit 30, you have to make sure you don't turn fatty fat so I had to work out---he was totally joking, but it was funny and semi-true :o)
The fatty-fat-fat breakfast that was oh so yummy and worth it!
I then came home to this wonderful surprise from my BFF!!
She is the bestest friend ever!
I love this bracelet she got me, it's for good luck and health...
Ms. Montes Little Star
Here's Tyson's star, Lincolns unfortunately turned into confetti according to Ms. Montes---he just got too excited while using scissors while cutting out his star :o) I'll have to go back and get a picture with his star on the board soon :o)
Then we went bowling and had lunch before picking them up from school.
I got tons of calls, text messages and facebook messages from all my friends and family! And then I came home to beautiful flowers from my Scott (my biological Dad).
Once we picked them up, I got to go have some me time and it was awesome! I went and got a pedicure and it was a-mazing!
Read some "mommy magazines"
And enjoyed some yummy red vines, thanks to my BFF!!!
While I was gone, Rob made all of us dinner. It was my moms spaghetti recipe, which is my favorite, and we had my mom, sister & Kyle over to celebrate. Great day!
On Saturday we had a big 30th Birthday Party for me at our house. The kids went to my moms and we partied up the night. It was so much fun and I was just floored by all the love from our friends---can't thank everyone enough for coming! We had great food and drinks!
The Drink Menu--- Super funny and oh so yummy!
My little sister hanging out with her old fart at the party :o)
Yep, there were 30 candles on the cake and I got all of them, but one little candle who just did not want to blow out! So, yes, it took 2 tries to blow them all out :o)
Me and my BFF!!!
Beautiful flowers from my friend Emily!
This picture is just hilarious!! Yes he found a shirt in the couch and no, I didn't take it off...it was from laundry that got missed :o)
The three of us passed out from so much fun!
I did get some great gifts...including 7 bottles of wine :o)
This basket came from my sister and her fiancé--- love it!
It was such a great party and I am so lucky to have such great friends in my life! I love and thank you all for an amazing 30th!!
.

Comments