September
Our month of September was super crazy and busy. This is the start to the busiest time of year for the Majorek's.
I got my glasses...yeah.
I got this super cute bracelet that was handmade...I love it!
Super cool in their shades on their special day with mommy!
Bad idea, but at the time they were so happy I let them have a Strawberries & Cream drink from Starbucks
See how quickly it turned out to be not so good?!
Lincoln decided that he was going to pee on his brothers face and head...by the looks on Tyson's face, I'd say he was a little ticked!
Started out painting paper, ended up painting nails...eh, why not?!
Snapped a pic of the ultimate mid-tantrum...
The slamming door phase royally sucks!!
Everyone had been super busy and crazy and stressed especially Rob, so much that he decided to eat away from all of us for some "peace and quiet"...
Here's us just eating so nicely at the table...Daddy missed out because it's way better to eat together :o) .... when they're quiet and good, that is! ha
Could this be a glimpse of this kids future years in his 20's???
Being silly with my boy at dinner!
Candy Crush, I hate you!!! I was stuck on this level for WAY too long!!!!
The boys found this spider and Rob thought it would be nice to share with us...gross!
I chose the best QB for my fantasy football league!!!
I just love facetime with the kids & Rob!! It makes my day, especially if it's been a long bad one!
These are pics from when the boys take my phone...
We had craft day...they are so darn cute!!
Yes, I made homemade crayons :o)
I have neglected the garden recently and look what I found!
We ate at my favorite Asian restaurant...it is so good!
I got a night out with old high school friends and it was amazing! So good that we are going to try and get together for monthly nights out! Yay!
We did a little dancing in the rain---it's rare here, so we LOVE when it happens and soak it all up!
Being silly...
Tyson and his football gear...the kid cannot go one day without wearing this helmet!! Go Big Red!
Lincoln had to put his on too :o)
After 9 years, I put up curtains in our room...now maybe in another 9, I'll have the walls decorated?!
Lincoln was having this serious conversation with his God Mother, Sarah! It was adorable.
Hey mom! Look how much it rained?! We got a few more days of rain...I just love it!! And these are courteous of the boys with my phone once again...
Say cheese!
The boys had their 4 year check up...they look so big here, kind of sad!
While Dr. Ciminello and I were talking about the boys, Lincoln decided to give his Dr. a little photo shoot...I found all of these on my phone when I got home!
10 shots (5 each) and lots of crying later, they were exhausted!!
But not enough to pass up a little treat for being so brave :o)
Someone posted this on FB and I immediately laughed because it's exactly what I think some days! Ha
Days later, their boo-boos still hurt and I was asked to take a picture of them :(
Softball started for Kaila---The evenings are nice to just sit on the grass!
She really likes it and the league is much more competitive that years past and is what she needs!
We were getting ready to leave for Maria's and the boys wanted to bring a book--this was his choice! He was my little preacher boy, so cute!
All the boys needed haircuts so we just stopped at some cheap place, so Rob and Tyson did great..
This little dude, not so much! He screamed and refused to get it cut and said, "Daddy can cut it when we go home!". Funny kid
Discovered that the toilets at the Kaila's softball games resemble prison toilets...hmmm
I walked down stairs and found this...
I had an awesome impromptu dinner with my part of my siblings, mom and Aunt Claudia that came up from Yuma for a short visit! Love them
My bff and I took our kids to the mall to hang out and play and because they were the first ones they got to open the Disney store with a magic key, it was super cute!!
I officially started wearing my glasses when needed...not too bad, but I am not a huge fan of them!
We attended Kaila's Orchestra Concert and these two were too cute while waiting for it to start...
All of our other nights have been dedicated to softball...
We have some of the coolest sunrises!
The guys at work had some fun with my phone and made this my background...thinking I should maybe put a password on that bad boy! Lol
We attended Rob's company picnic and had lots of fun! It turned out pretty well for their first time...
They had their first annual softball game between districts and Rob's won! Yay!!
I had a rough day so I made my favorite punch!
A bottle of this...
Add some sprite and frozen pink lemonade and some strawberries or raspberries and you have this delicious drink!!
The boys had "twin day" at school and another kid wanted to be twins with the boys, it was so cute!!
Kaila's games finally started! She really loves playing :o)
I went to a company dinner and my dessert that I ordered was HUGE and amazing!
I love my friend, MicKallyn's face!
When I got home from the dinner, I went into Rob's car to get his car seats out and when I opened the trunk this is what I found!! Mind you it was after 10pm and super dark out!! Who leaves fake legs wrapped in plastic?! That would be my husband...nearly scared the crap out of me!!
I attempted to get them to smile nicely and this is what I got (and usually get these days!)
The boys had picture day and I was able to snap these shots of the kids. They were all so cute and so funny!
Some more cool skies..
Found this gem...I'm sure you can guess who the artists are on this one!
Having a football morning :o)
And a happy morning :o)
Got my dose of energy for one of my early mornings...ha
I walked in my room and well Lincoln decided to do some naked working! haha, it was hilarious!
Comments