Mommy Has A Baby In Her Tummy!!

That's right, I have a baby in my tummy!! 

Our picture that we posted on Facebook for all to see the news was absolutely perfect!  We did not stage it (besides the sign) to have them smiling and Tyson not...It was totally natural and just pure awesomeness.  It really depicts how we all feel, super happy and excited with a little "what the?!".  Our lives are kind of crazy and busy already and now we've just added another little human to mix...but we know we can handle it and are up for the challenge!
 

We both couldn't say no to having more kids, so we decided to give it just one more shot and if it was meant to be, it was meant to be and if not, we knew that we were done.  Well...I guess it was meant to be!  We are very excited and nervous for our new addition and all the changes in our life to come.  The baby is due November 9th, 2014 and here's a little sneak peak...

 
So, when I was almost 11 weeks we decided to tell the kids because apparently your second time around, your body remembers all too well how big you should be when you get pregnant!  We were out to lunch and were sitting outside and I said to the kids, "I've got something very cool to tell you guys!" and they all asked "what?" and I replied, "Mommy has a baby in her tummy!"....

Kaila's mouth dropped and smiled really big and the boys responses are something we'll never forget...

They first looked at my like I was nuts and just stared at my belly.  Then the questions just started flooding in...

"How did it get in there?"
"Did you eat it?"
"Can I see it?"
"Let me see it!"
"Is it a boy or a girl?"
"Is it going to break you?"
"How is it going to come out?"
"Does Daddy have a baby in his tummy?"
"Does Kaila have a baby in her tummy?"
"Does Lincoln and Tyson have a baby in our tummy?"
"How big is it?"
"How did it get in there?"
"Can we jump on you?"
"Can we hit your tummy?" - disclaimer, they don't normally hit me but when I found out I was pregnant, we kept them from jumping on me and kept telling them they had to be careful and not hit my tummy for weeks before we told them why they had to be so careful :o) 

They asked Rob again if he had one in his tummy and he said, "No, I have a cow in my tummy"...you could only imagine there faces and then he said, "No, I don't have a cow, I just ate a cheeseburger today!"...they didn't think he was that funny- Ha!

Then they asked if it was a boy or a girl again, and we said that we didn't know yet.  Rob told them maybe it's a boy and then Kaila and I said or maybe a girl and they responded in the upmost confidence that there will be NO GIRLS! That it is either a boy or a dragon in my tummy!!  Haha, I laughed so hard because they were so serious.  So according to them it could very well be a dragon :o)

We finally told our families that we were pregnant, as we wanted to wait until we were further along and made sure the baby was doing well.  But another funny story was when my sister found out, she kind of yelled, "Shut Up!" and while I was trying to talk about the details, Tyson grabbed her and said, "Aunt Haley, we don't say shut up. You need to say your sorry".  So she had to apologize to me so that Tyson would be satisfied and let it go!  Ah, I love these kids!!

Now we don't know where we're going to put the baby just yet as the boys are separated in to their own rooms and Kaila is down stairs.  I did; however, threaten them all that whoever is not being good that the baby will sleep with them and Kaila responded so fast..."Don't worry mom, I'll be really really good!"--it was super funny and cute!  We'll probably just end up putting the boys back in a room together and giving the baby it's own room...so for those that are interested, we may be having a furniture take-down/put together party at our house later this year if you'd like to join us!!  And, know I'll buy pizza and beer and soda for all the hard work :o)

Here are the first belly pictures...13 weeks looks like this on me right now...


And, yes...there is only 1 in there!!

So far everything has come out that the baby is healthy and doing great.  I however, have been pretty sick...Zofran and Rob have been such helpers!  I have been nauseous 24 hours a day...and there is no rhyme or reason to when I throw up, it's literally whenever and very random.  Let's just say that this little one and I will be have a little heart to heart when it comes out and I'm hoping will be an awesome sleeper to say I'm sorry for making you so sick for almost 3 months :o)

As all of you probably know and understand, we are a little nervous.  We went through so much with Tyson and his heart, that we are just hoping for a healthy baby no matter if it's a boy or a girl.  And we know that we have an amazing support system and can handle anything that is given to us, but we are just hoping for a healthy bundle of joy!  Thank you all for the amazing and wonderful wishes, we truly are blessed and very excited to meet our little addition! 

With lots of love,
The Majorek's...Rob, Ashley, Kaila, Lincoln, Tyson & Baby Majorek

Comments

Stephanie said…
I just love the boys' reactions!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery