Hello 2015! January in wrap...
Started the year off with some dance moves...these two crack me up. Love their faces!
Since I was working a lot at night and/or late, we did a lot of face-timing to say goodnight...seriously the greatest invention that keeps you connected!
Having a little car wash fun on my day off!
Having a great game of go fish...how could I pass up those cute little dudes that ask you play?
Had such a great day at school, that we got a treat!
Our lemon tree finally produced lemons so we made some homemade lemonade and froze a bunch like my grandma used to do when I was little...
Some more face-timing before they went to bed!
Finally got a date with the hubs and we saw this amazing great movie, American Sniper. So good.
Afternoon date with the boys...silly as usual!
Such awesome sunsets here...
Sweet little faces...
We got a new couch for the loft...Rob sent this to me and said, "I think the boys like it". They have been glued to the couch...I'd say it was a good cheap purchase!
My friends husband is famous! Ha, actually he is super talented and is helping tennis players and he popped up on our tv when we were watching a match :o) I love tennis, I swear I will be going to the US Open & the Australian Open one day. Mark. My. Words. I will be there!
This little guy is always getting on the counter! Every time I turn around he's on it...I need some type of alarm that goes off every time he gets up there!!
Finally got outside and went on a hike! Seriously love the outdoors during this time of year...and where is said teenager of ours? Yeah, she's sleeping, just like a teenager-ha.
Tyson and Tasha are like bff's, so sweet!
Had a few days, where this is all I wanted to say...haha, Emily- I will love this joke for ever and ever!
Who you gonna call?! "Ghostbusters!" hehe...one of my favorite pics of my awesome employees!
Kaila decided that she wanted to join Winter Guard--I used to do this all through high school, taught for years and also performed with the Academy Winter Guard but had not pressured her to try it out...I wanted her to want to do it on her own. Anyways she tried out and made the Varsity Guard at her school!! She did it all on her own and I am so proud of her!!! Because of my work schedule, I was unable to make most of her shows, but Rob and the boys went and supported her :o)
We ended the month with some awesome rain...If we could be 50/50 with thunderstorms/rain and sunshine, I'd be in heaven!! I love this kind of weather...
Comments