Nausea...Not so fun!
So I was complaining that I had no symptoms and then Bamb! this week I started to get them. I can't really complain too much because I'm not in the bathroom hanging over the toilet, but I am nauseous about 80% of my day! What about the 20% you ask, oh well that's when I'm sleeping or eating. I was so sick and exhausted last night and this morning that...it's 7:45am, I'm still in bed and I'm suppose to be at work in 15 minutes!! I had to call them to say, I will be in as soon as I can...I feel lame but feeling like this all day at work is no fun and very exhausting :o(
Comments
Then when you tell people, oh I am nauseous but I haven't thrown up, they say- "OH then you are fine, that's great". Which is SO annoying because, yes it is great that you don't have to carry around a puke bag, BUT you still feel awful!
Oh well, you are having a little baby and the bad pregnancy stuff fades a little. (People say you forget, but that's a lie too. I remember not liking being prego and feeling gross, but then your baby says mamamama and who even cares!)
Hooray! I am SO excited you are prego. I was thinking that this morning...It is fun because I can be excited but I don't have to go through the torture of being pregnant! You get to! haha