Double Stroller...Need I say more?!
Today Rob and I were walking around my favorite store, Target, and decided to take a look through the baby aisle's. Normally, I only walk by the outside baby aisle on my way to the purses and wallets section unless I am buying a gift for a friend, but since we are pregnant I thought it was appropriate to take a closer look into what it will be like and how much it will cost to have babies!
We only walked down a few of the aisles and when you are having to look for yourself it gets quite overwhelming, especially when you have to look at the double strollers! Have you ever pushed one around before?! I swear it is the size of Texas!! I made Rob pull it down and I walked around the baby clothing section for a minute or so...it was very entertaining...It wasn't that heavy although there wasn't 2 carseats with 2 babies in them either, but it was not as easy as a single stroller! And they do not make very many styles to choose from when it comes to double strollers :o(
We also felt what it would be like to carry 2 carseats at the same time...let's just say we will have buff arms for sure!! And I checked out prices of diapers just to see how much they cost...do you know how long it's been since I had to purchase diapers of any kind? Kaila is almost 9 so that should give you a good idea and they are so expensive and you don't get that many diapers...Costco, here we come!
Even though there is a ton of baby stuff and it is so expensive...We are very excited and can't wait for them to get here :o)
We only walked down a few of the aisles and when you are having to look for yourself it gets quite overwhelming, especially when you have to look at the double strollers! Have you ever pushed one around before?! I swear it is the size of Texas!! I made Rob pull it down and I walked around the baby clothing section for a minute or so...it was very entertaining...It wasn't that heavy although there wasn't 2 carseats with 2 babies in them either, but it was not as easy as a single stroller! And they do not make very many styles to choose from when it comes to double strollers :o(
We also felt what it would be like to carry 2 carseats at the same time...let's just say we will have buff arms for sure!! And I checked out prices of diapers just to see how much they cost...do you know how long it's been since I had to purchase diapers of any kind? Kaila is almost 9 so that should give you a good idea and they are so expensive and you don't get that many diapers...Costco, here we come!
Even though there is a ton of baby stuff and it is so expensive...We are very excited and can't wait for them to get here :o)
Comments
yes babies are expensive. Don't buy too much stuff.
You will put them in the same clothes over and over again because whatever is the easiest to get on is the one you keep putting them in.
I buy Matthew lots of stuff and all he wants to play with is the remote control or go for walks.
Diapers are cheap at Costco and so are wipes.
Breastfeeding is free and makes you skinny.
Two car seats, a double stroller, two swings, two cribs- expensive but that's why you have a baby shower! We will all chip in and buy the expensive things together for you!
Ok love you bye!