Want to comment??

Go ahead! I removed the requirement for only "bloggers" to be able to leave comments so now EVERYONE can comment...only if you want to!! I didn't know that this setting was on...I'm a dork, I know!! Ha Ha Ha

We would love to hear from all of you!

Comments

What??!! You mean this blog isn't just for me to comment on??

LAME! haha, just kidding. Since I am the only one who has been allowed to visit since the beginning and since I am lame and comment everyday.

It's my only contact to the adult world, so don't laugh at me.

Ok everyone else- start commenting so I don't look so pathetic! :)
Anonymous said…
Twins! 2 more little blessings to add to your family and we could not be more happy for you! Enjoy this special time together and Ashley, rest every single second you are able to - you deserve it already!
We miss you and can't wait to visit! XOXO Ang, Sham & Noah
Annabelle said…
I am a mommy of twins and it is such a blessing!!! It is a little overwhelming at first- but you have one kiddo already so you have a sort of road map! Truly an amazing blessing! I know we have never met, but I am a friend of Jennifer Thye- that's how I found your blog!!! If you have any questions about being a mommy of multiples- PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK!!!
mcates7133@yahoo.com
Molly Sanborn

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery