Kaila's 9th Birthday!!
Last Saturday we celebrated Kaila's 9th Birthday by having a slumber party and then a pool party the next day! Rob thought I was crazy and before it started I disagreed but soon after...I started to agree!! hahaha
No really, it was a good time! Kaila had so much fun as well did the kids! We did all kinds of things from swimming, eating, movies, bracelet making (thank you Haley) to make-overs! Yep that's right make-overs! They did their own make-up and nails and then for the fun part...they did mine and my sisters!! I would say that we definitely are the start of a new trend!! :o)
No really, it was a good time! Kaila had so much fun as well did the kids! We did all kinds of things from swimming, eating, movies, bracelet making (thank you Haley) to make-overs! Yep that's right make-overs! They did their own make-up and nails and then for the fun part...they did mine and my sisters!! I would say that we definitely are the start of a new trend!! :o)
Comments
Our thoughts and prayers are with you guys, too, as you prepare for twin boys! We are so excited for you. We also continue to pray for your strength, peace, and courage with the major surgery that baby B will have.
thanks for sharing your pictures and news!
love ya,
jess, kyle, and sevryn