Baby Time???!!!!
Hello all- This is Sarah, best friend of the mommy to be!
So why am I blogging, you ask? Well...because Ashley is on her way to the hospital!!!
Here is the most hilarious story...I called Ashley at 4:18pm just to say hello. Since she is on bed rest and I am home all day, I try to check in with her so she is not alone and bored all day. We chatted about tv shows, how kids can be grumpy, if I needed to buy her any XXL clothes (I was trying to be funny)...you know normal friend stuff...
then all of the sudden, Ashley says "Holy S@*T!! I think my water is breaking!!!". Me trying to be the calm voice, I say, "maybe you're just peeing yourself! Check the color!"
I will save you all some of the details we spoke of next...but then when it kept on coming Ashley was sure it was her water breaking. So I made her get off the phone with me and call her doctor, Rob and parents and now she is on her way to the hospital!
I will post when I know more details and will also update our facebook pages...so stay tuned! YEAH BABIES!!!!!
So why am I blogging, you ask? Well...because Ashley is on her way to the hospital!!!
Here is the most hilarious story...I called Ashley at 4:18pm just to say hello. Since she is on bed rest and I am home all day, I try to check in with her so she is not alone and bored all day. We chatted about tv shows, how kids can be grumpy, if I needed to buy her any XXL clothes (I was trying to be funny)...you know normal friend stuff...
then all of the sudden, Ashley says "Holy S@*T!! I think my water is breaking!!!". Me trying to be the calm voice, I say, "maybe you're just peeing yourself! Check the color!"
I will save you all some of the details we spoke of next...but then when it kept on coming Ashley was sure it was her water breaking. So I made her get off the phone with me and call her doctor, Rob and parents and now she is on her way to the hospital!
I will post when I know more details and will also update our facebook pages...so stay tuned! YEAH BABIES!!!!!
Comments