Before & After

So, Rob's parents are in town and we were looking through the photos of the boys and we came across the last picture I had of me pregnant, it was on the day my water broke...after everyone was done agreeing that I was GINORMOUS, my father in-law asked if I showed the kids (the majorek family), I said no I hadn't and he requested that I did so here it is!
Before...

After...

Comments

Tiffany said…
That's absolutely crazy! You look amazing Ashley!
hey you're not a fatty anymore...next time lay off the cupcakes...

oh wait, you had babies...

haha SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!!!!
and btw...my favorite part of the before picture is not your ginormous belly.

My FAVORITE part is the fact that you are holding a towel between your legs. Ghetto pad!
Ashley Majorek said…
i know, i'm so ghetto!! but in my defense i had a lot of fluid and it would not stop coming out!!!

i am glad however that i am not a fatty anymore :o)

see you tomorrow sarah!! woo woo
Mattie said…
ok...did you even really even have kids or were you just wearing a pregnant suit!? You look great! Even better than me and I only had one kid! Maybe next time I should aim for two. jk!

You look wonderful!
Josh and Jenni said…
I agree with Sarah. I love the towel!! And good job loosing all that weight. :o)

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery