Happy Birthday Rob!
Even though Rob had to work yesterday, we still managed to make it special for him!
When he got home from work, we sang "Happy Birthday" and had this wonderful cake that Kaila and I decorated (Kaila did most of the decorating!)


He then opened his presents...
His parents sent him 2 pizzas from his favorite pizza joint in Nebraska, "La Casa"! Rob swears that its the best pizza ever!! I do have to say it is pretty good! It was a very special delivery so I had to make sure someone was home yesterday so that we could get it in the freezer after it arrived...never thought I would be getting pizza in the mail!! Ha Ha Ha

My parents got him a gift card so that he could go shopping for clothes for himself! Which is fantastic because he deserves to get new clothes for a change :o) Kaila got him a tool box for all his tools that he has along with all his favorite candy and soda, Coke! We also got him a new long sleeve shirt from the Buckle that he requested!
My parents came over to watch the kids so that Rob and I could go to the Suns game---it's a tradition that the 2 of us go and see the Suns for his birthday! It's a lot of fun, especially when they win! And of course they won tonight against the Spurs, 116 to 104!! GO SUNS!!
All in all it turned out to be a great day! Happy Birthday Rob, we love you and hope you enjoyed your special day!!!
When he got home from work, we sang "Happy Birthday" and had this wonderful cake that Kaila and I decorated (Kaila did most of the decorating!)
He then opened his presents...
His parents sent him 2 pizzas from his favorite pizza joint in Nebraska, "La Casa"! Rob swears that its the best pizza ever!! I do have to say it is pretty good! It was a very special delivery so I had to make sure someone was home yesterday so that we could get it in the freezer after it arrived...never thought I would be getting pizza in the mail!! Ha Ha Ha
My parents got him a gift card so that he could go shopping for clothes for himself! Which is fantastic because he deserves to get new clothes for a change :o) Kaila got him a tool box for all his tools that he has along with all his favorite candy and soda, Coke! We also got him a new long sleeve shirt from the Buckle that he requested!
My parents came over to watch the kids so that Rob and I could go to the Suns game---it's a tradition that the 2 of us go and see the Suns for his birthday! It's a lot of fun, especially when they win! And of course they won tonight against the Spurs, 116 to 104!! GO SUNS!!
All in all it turned out to be a great day! Happy Birthday Rob, we love you and hope you enjoyed your special day!!!
Comments
Happy birthday, Rob!