Our Christmas!
It was the boy's 1st Christmas and it was just wonderful! All 3 kids made out like bandits!! I couldn't believe the amount of toys they all received. We thank all of you who contributed to their gifts!!
On Christmas Eve we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house to visit. It started out nice and quiet and then as soon as it was the boys bed time they both became so cranky and wanted nothing but their beds! Between our boys and Baby Preston screaming, I'm pretty sure my Aunt is going to make next year an "Adult Only Christmas Eve" :o)
Christmas Day was just wonderful, even though the boys had no idea of what was going on it was still so much fun to watch all of them. Kaila woke up early, around 6/6:30am, ran down stairs and then immediately back up to our room yelling "Come on Mommy, Come on Mommy, Santa came Santa came!" She was so excited to open presents because she had asked for a skateboard and was pretty sure it was under the tree! Lincoln was already awake just laying down on our bed, but Tyson was still sleeping. A little side note--- if Tyson wakes up on his own, he's a sweetheart, but if you wake him up, he's a monster! So, needless to say I did not want to wake him up! We told Kaila that we need to wait for Tyson to wake up and then we'd open presents(I was sure he'd be up any minute), and so she waited very patiently but soon enough that patience was gone! See this is the first year that she hasn't been the only child so having to wait for someone else was really hard for her, but I have to say she did pretty well! So Rob finally went in there and woke up Tyson and sure enough he was not happy! All he wanted was his bottle and nothing more! He got his food and then was happy again so we started to open presents...
On Christmas Eve we went to my Aunt and Uncle's house to visit. It started out nice and quiet and then as soon as it was the boys bed time they both became so cranky and wanted nothing but their beds! Between our boys and Baby Preston screaming, I'm pretty sure my Aunt is going to make next year an "Adult Only Christmas Eve" :o)
Christmas Day was just wonderful, even though the boys had no idea of what was going on it was still so much fun to watch all of them. Kaila woke up early, around 6/6:30am, ran down stairs and then immediately back up to our room yelling "Come on Mommy, Come on Mommy, Santa came Santa came!" She was so excited to open presents because she had asked for a skateboard and was pretty sure it was under the tree! Lincoln was already awake just laying down on our bed, but Tyson was still sleeping. A little side note--- if Tyson wakes up on his own, he's a sweetheart, but if you wake him up, he's a monster! So, needless to say I did not want to wake him up! We told Kaila that we need to wait for Tyson to wake up and then we'd open presents(I was sure he'd be up any minute), and so she waited very patiently but soon enough that patience was gone! See this is the first year that she hasn't been the only child so having to wait for someone else was really hard for her, but I have to say she did pretty well! So Rob finally went in there and woke up Tyson and sure enough he was not happy! All he wanted was his bottle and nothing more! He got his food and then was happy again so we started to open presents...
Before presents were opened...
Kaila being silly with her new helmet that went with her new skateboard!!
The boys talking and smiling
Lincoln & Tyson watching Kaila open up presents
Our precious girl!
This was the gift that Kaila made special for us, it's a gingerbread man ornament that smells amazingly yummy...
I almost forgot, on Christmas Eve Kaila lost her 12th tooth so not only did Santa pay a visit but the Tooth Fairy did as well!! She got $12 dollars!
After we opened presents we went over to my parents house for dinner and more presents! We opened presents in order from youngest to oldest until all the presents were unwrapped! We had so much fun!
Kaila opening her "Zhu Zhu Pets"...my dad had to go super early and wait in crazy lines just to get this for her!! She was so happy and excited!! I have to say though these Zhu Zhu pets are a little weird, but she loves them!
Lincoln playing with his new "laptop" from Nana & G-Pa
Tyson: "What are you looking at?" Ha Ha Ha
The best gift of all!! Our new stroller...woohoo!! Thanks Mom & Dad!!
Layla, Lincoln & Tyson relaxing on the floor...so cute!
Our Family!!
Comments
I thought that was funny. cause it's true. once Matthew learns to smile and be cute- I will have another rug rat so make a weird face...
There's one thing I've learned so far about having kids: other people will buy them stuff so you won't have too!
Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.