5 Months Old!


This past month has been such a "developmental month" for the boys!  Not only have the become bigger and 1 month older, their personalities, dislikes and likes have become more apparent these days.  Tyson loves his Daddy and I'm pretty sure Lincoln is becoming a mama's boy.  During the day, we work on saying "Mama" & "Dada", etc., when I say "Mama, ma-ma-ma-ma-ma" Lincoln gets so excited and Tyson just stares at me, and then the opposite when I say "Dada, da-da-da-da-da" Tyson goes nuts and Lincoln just stares!  They probably don't understand or quite get it, but it's still super cute and funny!

They have been eating solids for a month now and absolutely love it!  They get real mad when they have not eaten yet and we are!  As soon as we put them in their highchairs, courtesy of their Aunt Lisa & Uncle Louie, they get so excited and we have to move fast!  Tyson loves sweet potatoes and Lincoln, well he'll just about anything we give him!  While they eat, they talk and talk and talk!  To us it sounds like they are saying "yum, yum, yum" after each bite!!  We just love it!



Tyson's still working on his upper body strength so, he does not like tummy time very much these days.  Now, I know a lot of babies don't like tummy time, but this kids hates it!!  We work with him every day so that he can gain his strength back, but he still gets mad!  He loves to sit up though, I'm thinking he might be sitting before Lincoln does because Lincoln would rather be on his tummy than sitting up.  They both have rolled from their tummy's to their backs.  Lincoln has done it a few times, but Tyson has only done it once and of course when he did it Aunt Haley and I got so excited and he just screamed back at us in fear of why we were screaming :(


Although he'd prefer his binky, Lincoln is starting to suck and/or chew is left thumb while Tyson is sucking/chewing on his right pointer and middle fingers.  They both love their blankies and have to have them by their face when it's either nap time or time to go to bed...


Speaking of bedtime, they are only waking up once a night, unless for some reason they are off their schedules.  They go to bed between 7:30-8:30pm, usually wake up around 2 or 3 in the morning to eat, then go back to bed until about 6:30/7am.  They very much like their routines so I will not be messing with that at all!!  I'd like to keep my sanity for a little while longer :o)

Here are some pictures from the past month...

Being silly

How Mommy found us after she was folding our clothes!

We're SO cool!

Taking my poopy diaper out to the trash, Daddy made me not Mommy---hahaha!

Showing Mommy how big I am by drinking Daddy's water!

Don't you just love how happy he looks :o)

Drinking from our sippy cups for the 1st time!












Comments

Mattie said…
Ok...how did I not get the memo that babies sleep till 7?? And how do they only wake once!?
Mattie said…
And I love, love, love their cheeks!
Tiffany said…
They are getting so stinking big and they are so cute! I love the first picture in this post. By far my favorite! :)
hahahahahaha. Lincoln always opens his eyes so wide in pictures. so cute.

I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery