Zoo!!

On Friday a group of us took our kiddos to the Zoo and it was so much fun! It was the boys first time, and even though they are too young to understand what was going on, they really enjoyed being outdoors! I didn't get a lot of pictures as it was kind of crazy with all our kids, but here are some shots of the day!

Getting ready to stroll around the zoo!



Matthew loves the zoo!


Time for a feeding break...only 10/15 minutes into the zoo trip :o)

Lincoln & Mommy
Favorite animal!!

Chillin' out...

All the giraffes were out!

So happy!

Matthew & Ashley!

And the Tigers...I just HAD to see them, but shortly regretted it once I started pushing the double stroller up the massive hill!! Sorry for making my friends walk that hill :o)

Comments

Greg and Heidi said…
You guys look awsome! I left a comment after Tyson's last appt update. I am sorry for your stresses. . . but he looks AWSOME and that is a great sign! Thanks for you kind words. I have wondered about you often. You seem like you are handling the stress well. Maybe the twins thing is a blessing. . . no time to have a breakdown ;)
I will add your blog link to mine!
Thanks-
The Zoo WAS so fun!!! You need a membership so we can go all the time before it gets too hot.

that hill does suck- but it's good for us- so make me walk up it every time!!

Cute pics

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery