8 Months



What a month this has been! Scooting...rolling...crawling...standing...walking (w/help)...
it never ends and we just love it!
Being 8 months old has been pretty exhausting in this household...


So exhausting that he can't even stay awake long enough to eat! They were both awake and all I did was walk up the stairs, laid Lincoln down, came back down the stairs and there he was...fast asleep!


Not sure why, but this has been a frequent thing around here...both boys have fallen asleep while in the highchairs.  Lincoln has done it twice while eating!!

     Our silly little monkeys!!

We have learned how to feed ourselves which is absolutely wonderful especially if Mommy or Daddy need to get something done!

Reading and playing outside are some of our favorite activities to do!

 

We get in to everything we're not supposed to...




Whether it's crawling, rolling or scooting we're moving everywhere!

Standing against the diapers & wipes...

Adventured outside the living room...

Trying to stand up on against the swing...

Playing under the coffee table...

Having fun & being silly is what we're all about!





We're eating & sleeping great!  Even though they get up at the crack of dawn, both boys are sleeping through the night and take an average of 2-3 naps during the day! We're still extremely exhausted...we think it's because now that we are getting more sleep our bodies don't know how to handle it!!

We are starting to enjoy our food more and more these days! 
Drooling like crazy & everything goes in their mouths but still no teeth. 
Added oatmeal, blueberries & canteloupe to the menu!
 

They may not always share or play nice...


But they love being together!

I know I'm crazy and they're only 8 months old, but I am already planning their 1st Birthday Party!
 I honestly can not wait to celebrate their big day! With all the and ups & downs with Tyson and just the everyday stuff, it's definitely going to be a day to celebrate!! Both Rob & I are most excited about them eating cake for the 1st time!! Can't wait for them to be covered in bright colored icing & seeing them attack their cakes! So exciting...Ok, I'm done with that...for now that is! :o)

Comments

Mattie said…
#1. I totally hear you on the first birthday thing. These boys (and you) have a lot to celebrate.

#2. Can they come have a talk with Evan? Can they convince him to STTN??
Mattie- don't think about them STTN...it will just make you mad.haha

Matthew has been sleeping through the night for awhile and I am still kinda mad that these two boys are STTN so early. I am mad from a year ago, haha.
Josh and Jenni said…
I agree with Mattie. They need to talk to my girl about two things: crawling and sleeping. She is not good at either. But I am happy you boys are thriving. That is what we always prayed for. I love them!!!! Have a Happy Mommy's Day!
Jess, Kyle, Sev, and Tobe said…
Happy Mother's Day, Ashley! I can't believe that they are getting close to one year already :) They are just too cute. I love seeing the pictures and video clips of the best buddies. Tobiah will be a year at the end of June- it has gone so fast!