Goodbye baby toys and hello to big boy toys!
When we were in Nebraska the boys played with their cousin, Noah's toys and they just loved them! So after we got home we went to the toy store and got them a couple "big boy" toys!
It's definitely kind of sad cause it just shows that they are growing up, but oh my gosh they have a blast playing with them!!
It's definitely kind of sad cause it just shows that they are growing up, but oh my gosh they have a blast playing with them!!
I'm especially proud of myself with this toy, normally these go for about $50, I got this one from "Once Upon A Child" for only $20.00!! The best part it's in great condition and was barely used! And yes I disinfected like no other...I know I'm anal :o)
Their own ball pit because they love balls!
FYI there are 125 balls! And I am picking them up all the time because this little guy loves to take them out one by one!
So we decided to share our toys and have a playdate with our friends Matthew & Evan!
Comments