Loving me some babywipes!!

That's right, these boys love babywipes!  It's one of there favorite things to do these days...take them all out one by one!  And if you ever had "costco" brand wipes, you would also know that they don't go back in so we had to stuff the 46 wipes into baggies!! Apparently we can leave them alone for less than a minute cause this is what happens...

Comments

Well- what on Earth are you doing not watching your kids every second of every single day?? I mean, if you ask me, it is all your fault really. I mean- it is called neglect and really- I should call someone about this...

haha jk. Matthew thankfully grew out of this phase. It is a pain in the bootie to put all of those damn wipes in bags. I have also been known to try and shove them back in the costco container- leaving a huge blob of wipes that gets in the way of opening the container, haha.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery