Daycare

We've had some changes go on lately and one of them are the boys starting in a daycare. They've always been with family or myself so it's definitely a challenge, but thanks to an awesome friend we found Miss Maria!

The boys and I met her earlier this week and then the boys had their first day on Wednesday.  It was only 3 and a half hours and I think was just right for the first time. 

When we got there, they started playing right away and seemed quite content being there.  When we were getting ready to leave, Rob had said "Bye Tyson" about 3 times and he just continued to ignore us because he was playing.  Lincoln who was playing in the sand, looked up at me with shovels in each hand and said "mom." "mom." "no.". You could tell his little brain was working, trying to decide what he wanted to do...run to me or continue playing.  It was so sweet and sad at the same time.

We attempted to sneak out, but as we were leaving, we quickly heard "mom, mom, mom".  And when I looked back, Tyson was at the white picket fence with his face smooshed between the wood pieces calling for us and then broke down.  It was so sad :(

When I picked them up, I was so relieved to hear that they had a good day and did very well!  I was so worried as to how they'd behave or like being there with the other kids, but she said they were just fine!!  They must have enjoyed it, because when they were leaving they went right up to Miss Maria and gave her a hug goodbye :o) Definitely made Mommy feel comfortable about them being there!

Thanks Tiff for the great referral!

Comments

Hooray!! So glad they are having a good time.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery