Randoms...always a fav :)
I love finding random pics of our days...
This one was before our haircuts, but the girls were playing dress up at the sitters and the boys so desperately wanted to play with them, so they did and I got proof---do I hear blackmail in their future?! haha :)
The longest and shortest hike ev-er! They wanted to be outside, but after the 2 minute walk into South Mountain that they did on their own, we had to carry them the rest of the way...and they are getting heavy now!
If you don't know, I have a few obsessions. One of which is plastic...plates, cups, bowls...and these are the coolest ones I've found thus far! So bright and colorful and I love them!
We finally got a table that can fit all of us...love
These two just had to bring these in the car...gotta love loud-awesome-recorder-playing, first thing in the morning :)
Some of these things just don't belong...
Can't tell you which animal this belongs too, but I can tell you it's gross and I made her wash her hands better than you could ever imagine...
The cutest fridge-art in the entire world!!!
Kaila baby-sat and tucked these two right in...so sweet!!












Comments
and tell Kaila she can come tuck in my boys any night!