Play Date
It's been a while since I have been able to plan a play date so when my friends asked, I was all over it! We met at a local park and the kids played for 2+ hours!! They had lots of friends and so did I with catching up with friends :o)
I didn't get any pictures of their other friends, but Evan and his brother Grayson (who I got to meet for the first time in person and is adorable!) and Mady's new brother, Michael (who is the cutest rocker, ever!!) came to play as well! The weather was perfect and the boys were perfect, what more could I ask for?! It's moments like these and I love more than anything!
Tyson on the motorcycle
Their "girlfriend", Mady :o)
The boys swinging
Trying out the tire swing for the first time and they actually liked it a lot!
I didn't get any pictures of their other friends, but Evan and his brother Grayson (who I got to meet for the first time in person and is adorable!) and Mady's new brother, Michael (who is the cutest rocker, ever!!) came to play as well! The weather was perfect and the boys were perfect, what more could I ask for?! It's moments like these and I love more than anything!
Comments