This conversation was so funny that Rob & Tyson had while I was on my way home...
daddy: "where is mommy?
tyson: "where mommy at?"
daddy: "she's driving home"
tyson: "mommy upstairs"
daddy: "mommy's upstairs, you sure?"
tyson: "yes"
daddy: "what's mommy doing"
tyson: "mommy go potty"
daddy: "what is she doing on the potty? is mommy going poop?"
tyson: "YEAH IT'S STINKY"
And then after I get home, Tyson and I have this discussion as he's picking up my bra, tyson asks...."mommies boobies? mama, uh mommies boobies?"
Haha...Love this kid!
daddy: "where is mommy?
tyson: "where mommy at?"
daddy: "she's driving home"
tyson: "mommy upstairs"
daddy: "mommy's upstairs, you sure?"
tyson: "yes"
daddy: "what's mommy doing"
tyson: "mommy go potty"
daddy: "what is she doing on the potty? is mommy going poop?"
tyson: "YEAH IT'S STINKY"
And then after I get home, Tyson and I have this discussion as he's picking up my bra, tyson asks...."mommies boobies? mama, uh mommies boobies?"
Haha...Love this kid!
Comments