Boys, 2 yrs old, twins...Non Stop craziness
A little moment of mommy venting...
I am totally fearing the 3's. I honestly do not know how they can be worse than the last part of 2's?! Can it really be worse?? These past few months have been crazy, truly an out of body experience some days. Don't get me wrong they have some wonderful moments and days, but they are working us to the bone.
Everyone says "it's just a phase", but wow, this phase really blows some days! I just wish it was a super quick phase and there was someone that knew exactly what day they switch from being crazies to normal boys- Is there even such a thing?! Ha!! I am just not a fan of not being in control and most days, I swear I have none.
I'm thinking that they are just around each other too much and we need to really start seperating them more because they fight non-stop. Whenever they get mad, they just lay the smack down on each other---it's beyond frustrating!
See, right now, I am sitting here listening to them run around, jump on their beds, laugh, yell, scream, fight, chit-chat, spit...it just keeps going until someone gets hurt or we (mainly Daddy- Ha!) turns out all the lights and shuts the door and then they freak out and end up being quiet and falling asleep. But doing that every night is exhausting so we're going to make some changes..I how it works...once I have all the details, I'll share!
Boys- I love you both, but ya'll have some crazy energy and owe us big time! I'm really not kidding, you owe us. Haha! First, letting us sleep in...if you could do that now, that would be super helpful and then at least 3-4 days of no fighting...that's not too much to ask for is it??
Comments