2013 Wrap-up!
We are finally done with 2013 and what a year it's been! This last quarter of the year has been nothing but crazy and super busy. I still can't believe how fast the holidays went by this year!
Did some wedding planning with my sister! I can't believe she is getting married, I am so excited!!
My co-workers continue to be super funny while I'm out of the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays :o)
Not sure how this is comfortable, but you never wake a sleeping kid, right?! Right!
The referred to themselves superheros all the time now...
The boys are now in real big boy beds...they look so big, I can't believe how much older they lok being in a full side bed...
I love getting pictures from their preschool teacher about what the boys do...this picture is one of the best :o)
Holidays are beginning to be a lot of fun around here now that the boys are getting older and understanding more :o)
Just a couple days before Halloween, they found my stash and had a hay day!
This girl had an amazing game and hit a triple!! She was so proud, as was her mama!!!
Our little Superhero's & Nurse were so cute!!!
Tyson & Aunt Haley were both Captain Americas! So cute :o)
Enjoying her candy...
Here are my co-workers and I at our Luau/Sponge Bob :o) The boys got to come visit and had a blast!
At school the boys participated in a Fun Run and I got all emotional watching them, especially Tyson. I just think about all that he's been thru and when he was little we didn't know if he would ever be able to do things like this. I was just so proud! They did so great, even I ran with them :o)
We cut Tyson's hair...He looks so grown up!
Our little dare devil! I swear, we will have a full head of gray hair before he's 10...
Goofing off at Hobby Lobby...
Then it was his turn to get that "fro" of his cut...
I went on a little field trip to a local farm with the boys. They thought it was pretty cool to see all the animals and equipment/tractors, but man did it stink!!! Whew!
Cute little Thanksgiving project that the boys did...they had to put all the things they were thankful for on their turkey leaves. Seriously so cute!!
I decided to chop off my hair!!
Daddy was in charge while Mommy napped and well...this is what happened...
Apparently the markers weren't as fun so they decided to lock themselves in their rooms and had a powder fight...
I guess shopping is too tiring...
Rob got hurt at work and ended up having mild concussion and had to get stitches...he semi-blacked out after getting hit and of course no one was around him when it happened so we still don't know how long he blacked out for, but we are very thankful that it wasn't any worse than what it was and that he's now doing great!
I decided to make some new decorations this year for Christmas and I LOVE them!! I think they turned out so cute...and yes I did all 9 posts by myself: mixed the concrete for each one, lined up the posts, decorated them...all by myself! I am quite proud :o)
I had the most amazing night out with friends, my sister and of course Justin Timberlake! His concert was ah-mazing and was worth the $191 for my ticket!!!! He ended up being within 10 feet from us and we were beyond giddy little school girls. It was phenomenal to say the least!
My work had their Annual Snow Day event (again, amazingly successful!) and the kids had so much fun! Here they are with Santa...
We celebrated Rob's 39th Birthday!!
We had the family over for dinner and his favorite, banana cream pie :o)
I got to help with the boys Christmas Party at school, I had so much fun!
I went to the boys Jingle Jog at school...we all had fun except for when I could not remove the jingle bell from my shoe for days! Ha
Celebrated with friends for my friend, Emily's 30th Birthday!
I built this and completely blew our garage breaker so we were without lights on the house and garage for a little over a week...
We decorated the tree so late this year...maybe next year I'll be more on top of it! Late or not, the kids had a great time!
Getting in to trouble...again.
This year, we were "elfed" and oh my word the kids absolutely loved it!!! It was so much fun getting a surprise at the door every day for 12 days!
This is a picture of one of the many ornaments that were broken this year...I really do think they broke more this year than they did when they were little toddlers! Oye vey!!
I made some yummy cookies this year :o)
Not sure what the world my husband was thinking but he bought this crystal rock thing that is supposed to purify the air...crazy weird!
Our Christmas was lots of fun :o)
And then we had my family over for presents and dinner...
This year we did a White Elephant Exchange and had so much fun!! This is a new tradition that we will be doing...it was awesome!
{the gifts were, a metal peacock, poker & wood game, movie theatre cup/shirt/candy, pop phone for your cell phone, "fish and chips" (a real gold fish!), Red Lobster gift card, Barnes and Noble gift card, harmonica, apple cider and movie tickets, and a silly hat/beanie that moves when you squeeze a side!}
I gave the "fish and chips"...I had to keep this little guy alive for a couple days so he could go to someone! And of course, my sister got it...lol!!!
Our little family on Christmas!!
The boys being silly with our pillows...
Hung out with my beautiful BFF!
For New Years we went out to dinner at Ztejas and then home to play poker and hang out. We also shot off fireworks for the kids :o)
The hubs and I being silly :o)
I love this pic of Jim---they were so hilarious while playing poker!!!
Had a good 2013, Here's to an amazing 2014!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
Comments