Christmas Party

I know it's way after Christmas, but this year my companies Christmas Party was held the first Saturday of January because the owners wanted to join us.  They were so gracious and held the party at their home is Scottsdale, and oh my goodness was such a nice home and turned out to be a great party!!

I have a client that rented his limo out to us for the evening and we all had so much fun dressing up and riding in the limo like stars :o)
 
Our whole group before we popped open the Moscato & Sparkling Cider...
 
We had the most beautiful view and witnessed the amazing sunset!
 


The Stenhejem's are the most family orientated and humble people I know and they really showed it at the party.  It's been tradition to have their family play the piano and all sing Christmas carols at the party.  And then after we sang and they gave a thank you speech, they had one of our co-workers, John, say a prayer before dinner.  It was just perfect!
 

 And also to have the newbies of the year come up and sing in front of everyone :o)

We ate and hung out by the large fire pit and were being silly by trying to make the smallest face possible :o) I tried capturing the small faces, but I was too slow- ha!
 
Me and my friend by one of the many fire places...this house is just beautiful!

On our ride home, Tim got funny with the sign and started writing all kinds of things...I was able to capture this hello :)  I think by the time we left, it said Happy Bat Mitzvah or Just Married :o)
 
I can honestly say that I work for some of the greatest people I have ever known.  It's an honor to work with and for such humble, caring people!!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery