Beginning of summer randoms!

Summer has begun and it's getting warm out!

Kaila's ID card arrived and this is Dad's impression of her smile...Priceless!

I do not want to unpack, I want to go back.  This is no fun...why don't they make "vacation un-packers"...

We received this super sweet card from an amazing nurse that took care of us after we lost the baby...

Attempted to go fishing at multiple places...no luck! One day they'll have an awesome day of fishing!
 
  A little blurry, but the little dude is too cute at dinner...

Went on our monthly golfing outing with some great friends of ours! Love these days...
 
 
 The teenager returned!!!  We missed her and were so happy when she is home!

The boys started the week off with some cleaning :o)


Went on a bike ride, got a flat tire, but we stopped at Bosa Donuts so it was successful in their book!
Oh and Arizona is now officially an oven.  We had a good run, weird amazingly cool weather in May and half of June...now hello summer!

There is a running joke about Rob's pool table...it's not used as much as I feel it should be to keep it and I'd love to sell it, but the world would end if I did.  Well we were heading to Kaila's softball game and this guy was driving in front of us with a  pool table and I sent this to my BFF and said, "if only this was Rob's pool table in the back of this truck"...haha, I'd be so happy...Rob's response, "that was not funny"...pretty funny hubs, pretty funny! haha
 
We started swim lessons...this is a snip it of how Tyson feels about the whole thing.  Simply put...he HATES it.  Cries every time.  So sad, but he has to learn so hopefully he'll get over it soon.

I got the kids Burger King after swim lessons one day and it reminded me of when I was younger, my mom would always get us it after swimming :o)

Just playing some golf...next to your car...facing the house....mommy can never go to the bathroom while we are around....
 
Got to hang out with my brothers!! Love these guys :o)  Met a new friend and her kids who are so fun and got to hang with Ami!
 
 
 
 
 

 
Making some progress on swimming lessons...less tears! And boy do these two look like brothers!!

The Majorek and Richardson little's...these picture describes them all so much in regards to the energy they all have!

My coupon cutting buddies...

The treat I am currently obsessed with...it told me to buy two, I can't deny what the coupon says!

Kaila's tournament started...she had an awesome hit!! Solid triple...so good!

Nightmare coming true...I have been hearing this weird drilling and then buzzing sound in the mornings.  Well we attempted in multiple locations to see what it was and then resorted to the attic...

And found this!!! A mother-flipping wasp nest...aaahhh!!!! We killed them and then got rid of their nest, but I'm sure they'll be back by what everyone says about them being territorial. Ugh. Because of the lack of space, I wasn't even able to make it to the area where I was hearing the noises, this was on the way there...thankfully Rob sprayed something fierce where I heard the noises and since then, I haven't heard anything. I am hoping it killed whatever was there.  Fingers crossed, they don't come back.

My little wasp wanna be killers...informing us there are more flying around and we need to come spray outside.  I do not like bugs. Ugh!!!

Getting our swim practice on!

Well sitting through the chair definitely makes you feel like you gotta fat booty!! Haha...thankfully these are really old so it necessarily was not my booty that made this massive whole on it's own- lol!

Decided I really want to redo my kitchen in these dark colors...love this!

Apparently the new cool place for all their toys are on the side of my bed...not fun when you have no idea they are there and it's pitch black in your room and you step/trip on them while going to bed! Only our boys...
 
My sis gave me some clothes to go through and these are the most ridiculous looking sweat pants on, but they are so comfortable.  I could wear them every day...if it wasn't so dang hot out!

Found this in the wash after taking out the clothes...cleanest tennis ball we probably now own...

 I've decided this week that being a homeowner is not so fun when things break down...especially when it's the dishwasher!!  I do not like washing dishes at all so this breaking down was devastating to me.  Thankfully, he was able to fix it...for now!

I came across this gem while looking for a photo for a friend...Best superhero costumes at work! Love and miss these guys...
 
And last but not least, this is such a funny ad that someone posted...hahahaha!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery