8 Year Olds Perspective...

So Kaila was so excited to show me this drawing that she made...it was a timeline of mommy and the pregnancy...


If you can't read it, it's a timeline of my body...it starts on the right and goes to the left. The title is called "Pregnancy List" and has 3 stages!

On the far right is Stage 1, called "This was you", it is a picture of me with this wonderful flat stomach with 2 minature babies in my stomach. Stage 2, called "This is you", it is with a little bigger tummy and the babies. And Stage 3 is "This will be you!", with a very big belly and 2 bigger babies!

Gotta love kids...

Comments

This has to be the cutest thing I have seen...you have to save it and put it in your baby book for sure.

When you told me about this, you said she drew your stomach pretty huge for the last stage, but I actually think she was kind...you are gonna look WAY bigger than that- hahahaha.

Leave it to your best friend to make you feel good about yourself. Anyways...I love that Kaila! Tell her to start drawing me some lists.

p.s.- need to post belly pics!
Josh and Jenni said…
What a cutie! I am glad she is having fun with the whole pregancy thing.

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery