Boys...Girls...Boy & Girl???

Tomorrow's the big day!! Finally we get to find out what our little babies are!!
I say 2 boys because I have had 2 dreams that I was having boys...the first one was 2 days before I even found out I was pregnant and in my dream I was pregnant with twin boys. The other dream came after I was about 7 weeks along, their heartbeats were at least 10 beats apart and so I was thinking maybe a boy and a girl...in my dream I thought it was a boy and a girl so I bought a boy and a girl carseat and when I had them they were 2 boys! Mother's intuition maybe?!
Rob says a boy and a girl and Kaila says 2 boys! We'll see tomorrow!!
We're so excited and can't wait!!
Comments
no matter what- it will be so fun!!
Matthew will either have 2 best friends, a girl friend & a best friend, or he will have to become a polygimist and have 2 girlfriends, haha.
YEAH!!!! SEE YOU IN A FEW HOURS!!!!