Most Amazing Feeling...

I have experienced the most amazing feeling ever...our babies!! Last Sunday, April 5th while we were eating lunch at Rubios I felt them move for the first time...It was absolutely incredible! It was like having little butterflies in my belly...of course after I felt them for the first time, that evening and following day I felt nothing, absolutely nothing! Then on Tuesday and ever since then they have been moving non-stop!! And they are not fans of me bending over :o) While I was folding towels out of the dryer I was apparently cutting off their swimming space and they kept kicking me over and over again until I stopped...

By far this is best part of being pregnant!

Comments

Josh and Jenni said…
I have to admit, not only is it the best part of being pregnant, but it might be the only good part. JK I am sure you will love being preggo, but right now the only thing keeping me from the looney house are those kicks, except the ones on the bladder. Enjoy them while they feel like butterflies. :o)
It is the only good part about being pregnant. Sorry- but unless you are one of those rare women who feel amazing pregnant...pregnancy is really hard!

Even when the kicks get harder and get into your ribs, it is still pretty amazing to know there is a little person in there working out and playing around.

Enjoy!!
i like that you added chloe to your blog...hahaha
Anonymous said…
I am so excited for you! I feel like a total stalker because I now follow you, Jenni, Sarah, and Mattie! I just am so excited to have babysitting jobs =)

Love,
Whitney
Mattie said…
I'll agree with the previous posts...it is the best feeling. And like Sarah mentioned, I must be one of those rare ones that loves every part of it too!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery