Announcing...

After 6 1/2 months, we have finally decided on what the boys names are!!
Baby A: Lincoln Joseph Majorek
and
Baby B: Tyson Robert Majorek
Both boys are named after there daddy...Robert Joseph Majorek!!
Now we can finally stop calling them Baby A & Baby B :o)

Comments

AHHHH!!! YEAH!!!! CUTENESS!!!!

Thanks for finally telling me! I am excited. Now you can't change your mind though...
Anonymous said…
SOOOO CUTE!!!! and like sarah said no changing your mind!!! i LOVE THEM!!!! =]
~Haley~
Tiffany said…
Those are perfect little names! I'm so excited for you, Ash!
Mattie said…
Very cute! Glad you can finally call them by their names, it's a great feeling!
Josh and Jenni said…
I love the name Lincoln!! Abe is my favorite president (even before Obama made him so popular). Anyway, both of the names are super cute and fit your family perfectly. Isn't it fun to have that part done? I sat Josh down at Chili's and wouldn't let him leave until we had a name for this little girl. Ha!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery