San Diego Vacation!

Last weekend we took a mini family vacation to San Diego and it was absolutely wonderful!! We went Friday thru Monday...Friday we went to a few different beaches, dinner at Seau's (famous football players restaurant) and a movie. On Saturday we went to Sea World all day, which is my favorite place to visit ever!!! We had a blast there!! Sunday we spent the day at the beach and yes I sported a bikini!! ha ha ha...Then on Monday we spent the day at the San Diego Zoo!

We had a wonderful time and we want to thank my parents for the trip!! There are pictures below...

Comments

so where are the pics of you in a bikini??? Not that I like you in that way or anything, but I want to laugh at a bikini on that big belly!!
love you by the way- sorry about the big belly comment...but it is true.
Ashley Majorek said…
I'll have to send the full shot to you seperately...no need to show the world...I guess you had to be in Cali to view the big belly in a bikini!! ha ha No worries, you are so right about the big belly!!! Love ya too
Mattie said…
Whoa! Big belly AND boobies!? Where did those come from!??!?!
Josh and Jenni said…
I love San Diego. I wanted to go with Josh before baby came but was so scared to be uncomfortable in the car (not to mention buying a swim suit) that we didn't go. So now I get to live through you guys. And when did Kaila become a young lady? My goodness that picture is too, well, grown up for her, right? What a doll!!
Ashley Majorek said…
I know!! I don't know what was in her when I took that picture...it just popped out!! And then when she saw it she thought it was the funniest thing ever b/c she acted so goofy and I got it on film!!

As for San Diego and bathing suits...I totally wore an old one of mine b/c I did not want to buy a new one b/c I already felt huge! I was huge but oh well, San Diego got quite the view--hahaha! San Diego was so nice and we are very glad we went!!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery