We love food!
The boys started rice cereal back on December 29th and since then, they have been eating all kinds of food and just love it!! I am making their baby food which is so much fun and is pretty healthy for them too!
I use this awesome little "babycook" from Beaba...it's a steamer, food processer and and defroster all in one!! Although making your baby doesn't mean you have to buy this, I just thought it would be so much easier to have it all in one. I make their food about once every 2 or 3 weeks, it all depends on how much I buy at one time. It's really cheap to make your own babyfood, just recently I purchased $13 worth of food...carrots, peaches, zuchinni, yams, pears...which will seriously last me for at least a month, that is way cheaper than buying the already packaged food at ~$1.08 for two 2.5oz jars.
I am not saying you have to make your own, I just think it's really fun to do!! Up until I thought I was going to be going back to work shortly after the boys were born, I was going to be buying them, but now that I am home and on a budget this has just worked better for us.
Here are the boys eating carrots for the 1st time back on January 15th, before we had highchairs!
"What did you just give me?!"
Ha Ha, that's pretty good!
"Let me show you the right way to use the spoon!"
Yay! It's time to eat!!
Not too sure
Tyson thinks this is super funny to be messy!
Comments
They look so happy eating their food. hooray for making baby food!!!!!!