For the record...
So I have to put this in writing because it seems too good to be true!
The other night Rob was going to bed and said to me "If you get up with the boys, I'll give you a $1,000.00 in cash in a couple of months (from his bonus)". Of course I did not hesitate with accepting that deal, who would?! He even pinky promised me! So I was up that night with the boys, it was pure ____ (you fill in the blank!) They did not sleep very well at all, I swear I was up at least a 100 times!!
The next morning to be sure he wasn't just saying that, I asked him and he confirmed. The deal is I have to wake up with the boys for 10 days over the next couple months, and they do not have to be consecutive days in a row. If I do this then and I will get $1,000.00 cash! I know I should do this just to be nice, but $1,000.00 to spend on anything I want would be so nice! Especially since I am no longer working outside the ho me and don't get the extra cash to spend whenever I want. So I took the deal!
Now some of you may think taking care of the kids on your own at night is no big deal, but let me tell you when you have 2 babies who can get up multiple times each at night, it takes a toll on you! Not to mention that when I don't get enough sleep I can be so cranky! Now, whether it's to feed or to give them binkies or console them then you would realize that it's a lot and you definitely need the help of your spouse!! It's exhausting some nights!
I just finished my 2nd night and it was a breeze...Lincoln slept through the night 8pm-5:45am & Tyson woke up once!! Now if I could get them to sleep through the night from here on out then I'd be set!! I'm pretty sure my hubby thinks I'm gonna quit, but he has no idea how determined I can be!!
Only 8 more nights to go!
The other night Rob was going to bed and said to me "If you get up with the boys, I'll give you a $1,000.00 in cash in a couple of months (from his bonus)". Of course I did not hesitate with accepting that deal, who would?! He even pinky promised me! So I was up that night with the boys, it was pure ____ (you fill in the blank!) They did not sleep very well at all, I swear I was up at least a 100 times!!
The next morning to be sure he wasn't just saying that, I asked him and he confirmed. The deal is I have to wake up with the boys for 10 days over the next couple months, and they do not have to be consecutive days in a row. If I do this then and I will get $1,000.00 cash! I know I should do this just to be nice, but $1,000.00 to spend on anything I want would be so nice! Especially since I am no longer working outside the ho me and don't get the extra cash to spend whenever I want. So I took the deal!
Now some of you may think taking care of the kids on your own at night is no big deal, but let me tell you when you have 2 babies who can get up multiple times each at night, it takes a toll on you! Not to mention that when I don't get enough sleep I can be so cranky! Now, whether it's to feed or to give them binkies or console them then you would realize that it's a lot and you definitely need the help of your spouse!! It's exhausting some nights!
I just finished my 2nd night and it was a breeze...Lincoln slept through the night 8pm-5:45am & Tyson woke up once!! Now if I could get them to sleep through the night from here on out then I'd be set!! I'm pretty sure my hubby thinks I'm gonna quit, but he has no idea how determined I can be!!
Only 8 more nights to go!
Comments
P.S. - Good luck!
seriously...bring them over!!!!!!