Running Club--- GO KAILA!

For the past 4 years Kaila has been involved in "Running Club" at her school---currently she loves it, as it's now over! ha ha ha 

Here is our conversations regarding Running club every year...

K- "Mom I don't want to do Running Club again"
A- "Why?" knowing all well why she doesn't want to, she just doesn't like to run...why does she do it you ask, read on...
K- "Because I don't like to run"

    New School year starts...
K- "Mom I want to do Running Club, can I?"
A- "I thought you didn't want to do Running Club again?!"
K- "I do, I do! So can I?"
A- "If you want to, but once you join you can't quit."
K- "Okay, I won't! "
A- "Why do you want to do it so bad now?" again knowing all well why she wants to do it...her friends are in it!
K- "Cause it's fun and my friends are in it."

I just love kids!! Here are some pictures from her final race this year!! She did great, out of hundreds of kids she got 74, her best all year!! Great job Kaila!! We're so proud of you :o)

Stretching for the big race!!


Waiting to start the race!

Ready...set...
GO!!!!

Kaila running (she's the 3rd kid from the left)

Kaila and her friends after the race!!
  

Comments

Tiffany said…
That's awesome! Great job, Kaila!!!
Josh and Jenni said…
I think it is great that they have a running club! Wow! I want my kid to go to that school. Let's be honest, no one likes to run (unless you are really odd) but we all like to hang with our friends and stay healthy. Go Kaila!!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery