Fun at Chick-fil-A...

This was the 1st time the boys went to Chick-fil-A and the best part was that we got free food!!  If you dressed in your pjs then you got an entire meal FREE!!  It was so yummy & fun!!

1st time in big boy highchairs!! Still pretty little for them, but it was fun!! (And yes I cleaned those things before they got in!)




Matthew & Sarah sportin' their pjs!

The Crazy 75 foot Cow that scared the little ones :o(

Comments

A. You didn't clean those things...I cleaned one and you cleaned one. don't lie to the people

B. You suck for putting that ugly picture of me. revenge will soon be mine...

C. IT WAS SO FUN!!!!!!!!!!! Free food kicks booty.
Ashley Majorek said…
Ha ha ha, after I posted it I realized that!!

So I restate...I cleaned one and Sarah cleaned one!!

Um...and that's not a ugly picture!! So no revenge is needed!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery