Conversation...
So Kaila was invited to a boys birthday party and this is what she had to say...
K: "Me and his step sister are going to be the only girls at his party"
A: "Why is that?"
K: "Cause most of the other girls can't go, my friend Breanna can't go because her Dad won't let her go to boys parties"
A: "How come?"
K: "Cause her Dad said if she goes to a boys party they are going to be ____ (long pause) so, she can't go."
A: "There going to be doing what??"
K: "I don't want to say it, it's gross!!"
A: Very curious at this point..."You can say it, what are you talking about?"
K: After much hesitation she finally said..."Kissing!! It's gross Mom!!"
A: "Well there better be no kissing at this party!!"
K: "Ewwww Mom, it's gross!!!"
A: "So is it gross if I kiss Daddy?!"
K: "NO because you're family, see"...she then gave me a kiss & said I love you
I just love the way kids think!!!
Comments