Soccer Mom

I am officially a Soccer Mom...without the minivan :o)

Kaila started soccer a couple weeks ago and just loves it!!  Here are pictures from her 1st practice...

Kaila (#7) had her 1st game on Saturday (4/10) at 10am and can I tell you how hot it was?!  I felt like we were in summer and it was only April!!  And of course I was not prepared...you would think that living in Arizona would make me somewhat prepared for the sun, but that would be a big fat no!  I forgot sunscreen, hats & the umbrella!   I definitely will be prepared next Saturday!  Even though it was hot, it was so much fun watching her play...I think we might have a real soccer player on our hands!!  Unfortunately the girls lost (3-2) but they played great & had so much fun!! 

 The boys hanging out playing with water

Super hot & red after the 1st half!

The team taking a knee with Coach during half time 

They played great the 2nd half!

Yay Kaila! (she's on the far left)

Go Gladiators!

Great sportsmanship!

Talking & listening to the Coach after the game... 

Being silly.. 
 

Comments

1. I can't wait to be a soccer mom.

2. You are a dork for forgetting everything!!

3. I am glad that Kaila's team name is the Gladiators and not something dumb...they usually give girls teams names like "ladybugs" or "magical fluffy unicorns"...
Josh and Jenni said…
Super HOT soccer mom. Go you!! And goooooooooo Kaila!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery