Spring Break shenanigans
For the 1st time since Kaila started school I was home her entire Spring Break...now, as much as I enjoy my kids I'm not gonna lie I was kind of ready for school to start back up again :o) Entertaining a 9 year old, her friend and the boys was a lot of work!!
She had quite the busy 2 weeks...she stayed at her Grandma's house, her Aunt's house, had sleepovers almost every night--they alternated between our house and her best friends house, played goofy golf, went to movies, went to her Nana & G-Pa's house and went shopping!
On the last day of Spring Break, I decided to take her, the boys and her friend to Peter Piper Pizza...
Waiting patiently for lunch...
Showing off their tickets...I think they each got 150 or so...
And their prizes!!
All in all they had a great spring break...now it's BACK TO SCHOOL!! :o)
Comments
love the kiddos- but love adult time too.