11 Months!

Our not-so-little monkeys are almost 1!  Hard to believe, but it's real alright!

I'm telling you it's getting harder and harder as they get bigger and become more mobile!  They are into absolutely everything and anything.  Everything is at least at counter height, but no matter how high things are placed they seem to find it and either destroy it or eat it! 




They are talking more and more these days.  They speak the usual baby talk, but their favorite word "da-da"!  It's "da-da" this and "da-da" that, whether Rob is home or not!  I've tried to get them to say "ma-ma" but no matter if I ask them to say "ma-ma" or "ma-ma-ma-ma-ma" they reply "da-da" or "da-da-da-da-da"  :)  They say "at" for "cat, "es is" which means "what's this" and if you say "yes" they will copy you and say "es".   

Tyson...

-likes to eat/chew the powder container(s), baby wipes, cat food and rocks! 
-has 3 teeth...2 on bottom, 1 on top
-is obsessed with pulling leaves and dirt out of our one and only plant & chewing on cords!
-savors every bite and when he feeds himself he's slow and steady
-constantly pulls Lincoln's hair
-thinks things through and is a little bit more cautious


Lincoln...

-eats his "puff" snacks so fast and agressively that we're not sure he actually tastes them!
-obsessed with pulling papers out on the floor, opening cabinets and pulling everything out of the cabinets
-learned how to throw balls, binkies, toys..pretty much anything that fits in his hands!
-still only has 2 teeth, but is drooling like nobodies business!
-constantly pushes Tyson out of the way
-takes risks and does not think things through when he climbs, he just goes for it

Trying to escape...
I love to climb...
Cords are awesome!

Together they enjoy...

-pulling down all the letters off the fridge over and over again! (I'll admit, some days I just leave the letters on the floor because I'm sick of picking them up a hundred times a day!!)
-chasing each other around the house and making one another laugh!
-fighting over toys and attention from Mommy & Daddy
-snacks after nap time!
-reading books
-jumping into their ball pit together when they first wake up in the morning
-taking the remotes
-talking on the phone to daddy during the day

Reading books together...

1st time skinny-dipping...

Having so much fun in the bath!


Comments

Tiffany said…
They are too stinking cute! I love the skinny dipping pic!
Mattie said…
They look so much older! Soon you'll be posting haircut pictures!

Popular posts from this blog

But Officer...

So creative...