4th of July!
With being out of town for the majority of June and pretty much having something going on every day, we decided to lay low for the 4th. We hung out by the pool and I made fresh guacamole, salsa and chicken tacos. It was very good, but I have to admit I missed the hotdogs, hamburgers, beans and watermelon!
We attempted, being the key word here, to take a picture of the kids in their cute 4th of July shirts, but as you will see that didn't go very well!
We attempted, being the key word here, to take a picture of the kids in their cute 4th of July shirts, but as you will see that didn't go very well!
The boys were so tired after dinner that they didn't make it to see fireworks so, Rob stayed with the boys and I took Kaila, my brother, sister & her boyfriend to see fireworks at a local Church here in Gilbert and they were amazing!! 
Happy 4th of July!
Comments