Kaila blows me away some days with her creativity and imagination! She had a project at school where they had to make replecas of important items out of a book they read in class. If I remember correctly the book is called the "Hatchet". They also had to present it to everyone and out of her entire class, her teacher asked her if she could keep it so that she can have it as an example for next year! Here is what she made...and honestly I just helped with the hot glue gun, everything was her idea and was done by her own little hands!! The bird from the book... His home that he built... The plane he came in on, tornado and fire... His bow and arrow... And his raft and hatchet... Great job Kaila!!
Comments
1. You have had that engagement ring a llllllooooooonnnnnngggggg time. How can you remember that far back?? hehe
2. You already got 2 wedding bands...aren't you supposed to wait until your 5th or 10th anniversary to get the second??
3. You are not fat with fat fingers...its summer, we all swell up!
1. I have had them a very long time and the funny thing was, when I went to get them sized they asked me how long I've had my rings (trying to make a sale) and I honestly told them 4.5 years. Then about 10 minutes later I realized that I had them way longer than that!! I've had it for 8 years!!
2. I guess he'll just have to get me something better for my 5th or 10th anniversary then :o) ha ha
3. You're very kind, but I swear I now have fatty fingers since I got pregnant!! I swear we woman really go through a lot for our kids!! We definitely deserve something great!