Kaila's 10th Birthday Party!

Kaila is finally the big 10!
(well almost, technically 9 more days to go!)

After her soccer game yesterday, she had her birthday party.  It was a swim party with all her friends from soccer, school and the neighborhood. The theme was "Hawaiian" and was oh so cute!


I loved these hanging flower decorations except when the wind would blow them and they'd get tangled...and yes because I'm so anal, I would seperate them every time!! :o)
They ate pizza, chips, candy and of course cake!
This was my favorite...For their drinks they had Sprite with Kool-aid Ice Cubes!  It was so yummy, our favorite was Sprite with Tropical Punch cubes---yum yum!

Kaila and her friends in the pool...

They had a water balloon fight...

They also busted open a pinata...

And best part...opened some presents!
We got her a "motor scooter" and she loves it!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISS KAILA!
WE LOVE YOU!!

Comments

YEAH!!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery