15 Months

It has been so crazy this past month that I haven't talked about the boys turning 15 months (back on Nov. 22nd) :o) 


This is a very fun-crazy age!! I use to hear from some people (without twins) that it gets easier as they get older...I'm pretty sure they were smoking something because it is pure insanity these days!




I ran into a mom coming out of Target one day who has twins (who were turning 4) and I asked her, "Is it always this crazy?!" So sweetly, she replied "Yes. But you just go with it. " Not that any of my friends have it super easy, but having twins is entire thing of it's own and it was nice to finally talk with another mom of twins and know that our life is pretty "normal" :o)  


There are definitely benefits to having twins, but having 2 the same age sometimes equals --- aaahhh!!  So, I'm not going to lie when I say, I especially like it when it's quite...



A couple of their favorites at 15 months are... 
  • Walking/Running everywhere on their own instead of being held  
  • Climbing on everything in site 
  • Talking: Mama, Dada, Cat, Up, Yes, What's this, I love you, Out, Stinky, Yucky, Socks, Shoes, Hot Sauce, Night-Night, Basketball, Football and of course the regular baby talk 
  • Being outside, running around or playing at the park
  • Shaking their heads yes & no (especially no!) 
  • Standing on top of the coffee table  
  • Coloring & eating the crayons!   
  • Bigger kids --- especially their BFF, Matthew 
  • Dancing!  They just can not help themselves, no matter where we are :o)
  • Cat and her food/water dishes --- they are obsessed w/ her and are constantly "hugging" her! (see below)  
  • Destroying mommy & daddy's rooms (especially pulling everything out of the drawers!)
  • Feeding themselves
  • Getting their own big boy cup at restaurants 
  • The fact that you can dip some of your foods...Chips & bean dip, Hot Dogs & Ketchup; Waffles/Pancakes & applesauce 
  • Juice boxes because they are awesome (and don't care that they are messy!)
Here are their stats at 15 Months...

Lincoln weighs 22.15 pounds and is 32 inches tall
&
Tyson weighs 21.15 pounds and is 30.5 inches tall

Happy 15 Month Boys!

I have to say...No matter how crazy things get, we are so grateful & wouldn't change a thing! 
So...Here's to us coping with all the insanity...


hahaha!!

Comments

You are the BEST Mom EVER and are so good at what you do!!!

I do not know who you are talking to- but I do not think kids get easier until they move out, haha!!

Keep doing everything you are doing and know that your BFF thinks you are the greatest!!!!

P.S.- Alcohol makes lots of things easier. When I pop out this last kid- lets start a weekly wine night to help make being a mom easier, haha!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery