Bad Month

I would like to put the month of January in a trunk an throw away the key!  Not where my families concerned, but with all the crazies in Arizona. 

This month started on a Friday morning when we had some strange activity going on in and around our bank...so much that we figured out that we were being cased to be robbed.  Not by one man, but by multiple men.  One guy after another checked every inch and detail of our location...the people inside, the bathroom, the offices - everywhere.  Most of us came into contact with these men which triggered the uneasy feelings and thankfully since we are a small bank we know every customer and when someone that we don't know comes in we all put our feelers out. 

The cops were called and unfortunately after 2 attempts of chasing them down, they were unable to catch these so called criminals.  We wrote down 3 license plates and all of them were fake, go figure.  All parties involved didn't hide their faces which was strange.  To make things more scary...after they reviewed video tape surveillance and pictures, it turns out that these men are wanted by the FBI - They are "professional robbers" and have robbed 6 banks that we know of and no one can catch them.  They stated that they are very bold and it's usually a take down kind of robbery and don't believe they won't come back, cause they just might. Scary, scary, scary. 

That same day, I called Rob to talk with him and he says to me, "I gotta call you back, my pharmacy was just robbed!".  What the heck?!  I could have sworn there was a full moon out that day!  After all was said and done, it turns out a younger guy came in, passed a note to the staff which said something like I have gun, give me all your Oxycontin...he got away with 4 bottles.  Sucky, sucky, sucky!

Then the state of Arizona got way out of wack with shootings, first in Tucson then at our Chandler Mall that I go to quite frequently with my kids and best friend and her son to play at the play area and see the puppies!  Shortly after that incident, a man held up some people in a Baja Fresh and yes we go to that one too!  Remember...that's where I had my little incident with the boys throwing insane tantrums and Tyson hitting his head on the way out the door back in October!!  Crazy, crazy, crazy.

So there you have it...Scary, Sucky, Crazy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery