Family Day
With all of us being sick lately we have done nothing but be cooped up in the house! We may be crazy, but we're desperate to try anything to get everyone healthy again!! We decided that we needed get some fresh air so, we headed to the zoo and despite the lingering colds some of us have, we had a blast and was well needed by all!!!
Kaila and her tree stump --- sorry she's not sharing, she says it's all hers!
Side note --- Koala's sleep about 18-22 hours a day...when we arrived to see them, this particular Koala decided it was time to play and was awake as can be! This rarely happens so, we were all excited!!
The boys being boys...
Our attempt to get a shot of all 3 kids :o)
I love their faces, they seem very in to whatever it is they are looking at!
We had a very yummy lunch...the boys were so proud of themselves sitting at the big boy table :o)
After lunch we headed to the petting zoo --- the boys did not touch a single animal because the "germaphobe freak show mom" came out of me and I just couldn't do it. No pictures either, it smelled disgusting and I was oober grosed out! haha
So we headed to the Safari Train Ride --- boy were Rob and I thrilled, we finally got to sit down! And we ran into another heart mom and we had a great conversation!! (Her son has the same heart defect as Tyson!)
We got our stamps!!
Our 1st train ride together!
Kaila & I then went on this insane tube ride --- it was pure awesome! And everyone should know that I beat her to the bottom!! She says it's becaue I've had kids and am stronger! haha
Followed by some tasty snow cones...
We all had a fun time at the zoo!! But the fun wasn't over yet...at least for Kaila and I it wasn't :o) We had some mother-daughter time and got our nails and toes done...
Our toes are pretty much better than awesome! K has black with white Zebra stripes and I have neon hot pink (K's choice) with black Zebra stripes!! All inspired by the Zoo!
I'm also sooo excited to have my nails back --- Rob and I both get to have time to ourselves and can spend money on something we want each month...he has the gym and playing some sports and I had the gym too, but who was I kidding?! I like the gym and all and it has great results, but I am just too busy and to be honest, I really didn't want to spend my spare time working out so... I cancelled my membership and got my nails back!! Woohoo!
We all had such a wonderful day!
Comments
Glad you had a good day.
now. get. healthy.
we need to hang out!!!
Melissa
www.yesallfivearemine.blogspot.com