Do you see what I see???



Can't find it?  Let me zoom in for you...

That's right, it's a ring...Rob's wedding ring to be specific!  He lost it a few weeks ago and swore that I threw it away because I'm always moving the papers off the island, etc...I told him it was not me, I did not touch it!

Sure enough, I'm outside with the boys on the side of the house and I stumbled across it in the rocks!! I'm thinking that we probably should have done the tattoo rings seeing as how this was the 2nd time he's lost his ring :o)  He lost his first ring 2 weeks after we got married and after looking everywhere and determining it was gone forever, we ended up replacing it...thankfully we didn't have to replace it a 2nd time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Weekend Shenanigans & Father's Day!

Highs & Lows of Surgery